Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Vegiac Visits.. Riz Pan Asian Restaurant in Toronto, ON

So...


This is perhaps not ideal decor for your entryway, Riz.

That said, the food is really so good. My order: mango fresh salad rolls, vietnamese taro veggie spring rolls, veggie lemongrass soup (not pictured), veggie pad thai, and some ridiculous fried banana dessert concoction... all delicious! Sure, I'm a sucker for anything fried that I can safely eat (mmm taro rolls and banana thing), and yes, I'm a sucker for your PLATES!!!..





..but the food was also good on its own merits. My only complaint would be that the pad thai didn't have as many vegetables in it as I would have liked. It did, however, contain an entire leek. I support that.

Big fan. Would go back. A lot.



(This gluten free menu has two sides. Big fan.)

[
Riz is located in Toronto, Ontario at 1677 Bayview Avenue - 416.487.8388]

No comments:

Post a Comment