Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WTF

Some weird crap I didn't buy:

Vibrators aren't actually an odd thing to buy.. unless you're in a fucking supermarket. At which point, yes. I generally don't expect vibrators for sale alongside the produce.

This candy bar is, apparently, extremely masculine. And/or homosexual.

Just to be clear:

As evidenced by the skirted stick figure holding a purse with a fucking X through it- this candy bar should not be consumed by womenz. I'm not sure what would happen if I dared to eat it, but I imagine it would involve spontaneous gender transformation. Or I'd just be killed. I'm also not sure what on earth would possess Nestle to market this. Like, what went on in this meeting? "Guys, do you know what would sell chocolate? Sexism." Or perhaps it is an attempt at reverse psychology, so I'll be like "FUCK YOU, Nestle, I'll show YOU what women can and can't eat!"

Whatever it is, it's a colossal asshole.

This store needs to be set on fire. Maybe.

Here we have an entire shelf of candy modeled after poo. Because that's appetizing.

At least the moose has the sense to look embarrassed.

THIS mother fucker:

Creepy molester uncle bear here is just fucking smug. Like "Yeah, I shit candy. Wassup?"

This beaver appears to be working really hard to.. make your candy. Somebody help me.

This elephant is not pooping, though he kinda looks like he is. I actually kind of like this one. Pink popcorn!

Store kitteh.

I keep.

2 comments: