Sunday, July 11, 2010

Important things to buy in Toronto


A fedora from H&M to shield my little porcelain face from the crazy bright sun (though I'm still not sure I'll keep or wear the thing.. I'm not really a hat person and I kind of look tragic in it...) and a large coffee mug and filtered water bottle from Canadian Tire!
  1. Because you need to go to Canadian Tire,
  2. Because your hotel fridge isn't big enough for a Brita, rendering Sigg and Klean Kanteen bottles useless.. or at least dirty.
  3. Because your hotel only provided tiny little mugs. I prefer to drink my entire pot of coffee at once, thank you.

Reusable bag to take to grocery stores and such. Because they charge $0.05/plastic bag here. Fucking hippies.

Oh, what's that on the back?


French. NOW I fit in. I fit in TRES much. Ahem.


All of your hair products, because you only packed for one week. Thank you, store, for existing, and thank you SO MUCH MORE for being nowhere near my hotel so that I can never go to you again. I'm poor.


And... anything at Tim Hortons. $0.99 iced coffee? Yes. This. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment