Sunday, July 11, 2010

Win

They said it couldn't be done..

..but I found a mani/pedi in a clean establishment in Toronto for under $40 total (including tax and tip).

I know, I know, this is newsworthy. I know. But dude, it's like my only luxury. Plus, well groomed nails are the only thing that separate us from the animals. Truth.


To get that deal, I had to sacrifice water. And it is, let me tell you, completely unsettling to have them deal with your cuticles without soaking them first. But eh. Pretty!


The aesthetician selected a red for me. Turns out the name is Big Apple Red. Oy. Fitting.

PS. Old Navy jeans why do you stretch so? You are not skinny by anyone's definition..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    And yes, Old Navy, let's get your definition of "skinny" on target here.. either re-label, or use less elastic.

    btw, I just had a pedi today, and got them painted blue. It made me think of you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete